Weigh in today... 136.4 - yikes that is +3.8 up. I knew last week was too good to be true - the vacation and no exercising final caught up with me this week. What went wrong:
- #1 no exercise or very little
- looking at my food journal, poor food choices at night - even though I did good morning and afternoon my choices at night after dinner were not good.
- at least 45 minutes to one hour on the exercise bike - I just started watching the Season 1 of The Tudors on DVD so this is helping.
- Yoga - finally attended two back to back classes on Tuesday: Morning Sadhana and flow. Really needed both of these. Also if you were looking for a great DVD my yoga studio is getting ready to release their first one. You can pre-order here.
- Vitamin D - for some reason I had backed off my dosage, not sure why but now I am back to 2000 IUs. The weather here has been winter like and this was the boost I needed!
- Trainer - will meet with him twice this week and three times a week when I am not traveling
- Planned my food ahead of time! Went to grocery store and bought veggies and fruit - washed everything when I got home, cut it up and packaged it up. Whew -
- Smoothie or Advocare shake in the morning and afternoon
- Lots of water
Today I am going to work on my Wellness Journey journal - a little behind on the in the first week but there is still time to register if you haven't. Both Stacy and I are in the class determined to get motivated to MOVE! Let me know if you are in the class -