I also integrated marketing pieces that Nordstrom sends in the mail. Have you seen these? Gorgeous colors and art work. The only supplies I used from traditional scrapbooking was the cardstock! The rest of the supplies were tags and cutting up the pieces from Nordstrom.
My grandmothers was a huge fashion inspiration - she taught me the value o buying good quality, well made clothing. "investment" pieces is what she called them. Today I am fortunate enough to have the help of a stylist. She helped me find the best designer for my body type. It's more important to have clothes that fit right over having the 'label' in your closet. Even if it's a Chanel suit it's not going to make you look 20 pounds skinnier - it could potentially do the exact opposite! (layout will go in my 'me' album)
- Manolo Blahnik, Dolce & Gabbana and Ferragamo - shoes, shoes, shoes... while I love Christian Louboutins they are not in my budget (dream shoes)
- Trina Turk - you have heard me talk about this designer before. Love her stuff, look at this dress
- Kate Spade - look at her new campaign Hand in Hand
- Cynthia Rowley - funky video on her website right now! love the details in her designs
- BCBG Max Azria - love their tops, great for under suit jackets
- Michael Kors - handbags and watches
- Marc Jacobs - right now my all time favorite designer
Happy Friday - enjoy life!